Sunday 26 March 2017

My weakness, His strength




For when I am weak, then I am strong in Jesus Name

As you read these scriptures and listen to this worship song,
be expectant that God will speak to you.


But He said to me, My grace (My favour and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength). 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 AMP


If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:2)


Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment