Monday 23 January 2017

More than conquerors




 Jesus - mercy and steadfast love,
He makes us more than conquerors


As you read these scriptures and listen to this worship song,
be expectant that God will speak to you.

I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy and steadfast love, because You have seen my affliction, You have taken note of my life’s distresses, and You have not given me into the hand of my enemy; You have set my feet in a broad place. Psalm 31:7-8



Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels not principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-38

If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:24)



Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment