Monday 2 January 2017

Jesus said, Come to me




Jesus said, Come to me

As you read these scriptures and listen to these worship songs,
be expectant that God will speak to you.
 

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon  you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30 NLT


 
For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:24)



Worship Songs



No comments:

Post a Comment