Friday 5 May 2017

Turn your eyes towards Jesus




Let's turn our eyes toward the Lord today

As you read these scriptures and listen to this worship song,be expectant that God will speak to you

My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He will pluck my feet out of the net. [Lord] turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are multiplied; bring me out of my distresses. Behold my affliction and my pain and forgive all my sins [of thinking and doing]. Consider my enemies, for they abound, they hate me with cruel hatred. O keep me, Lord, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed or disappointed, for my trust and my refuge are in You, let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for and expect You. Psalm 25:15-21 AMP


Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment