Sunday 12 February 2017

Your Rock




God is your Rock 

As you read these scriptures and listen to this worship song,
be expectant that God will speak to you.
 

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved. With God rests my salvation and my glory; He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in God! Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! Psalm 62:5-8 AMP

If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:2)



Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment