Saturday 3 December 2016

Bless the Lord




Bless the Lord 

As you read these scriptures and listen to these worship songs,
be expectant that God will speak to you.

I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your name forever and ever [with grateful, affectionate praise]. Every day [with its new reasons] will I bless You [affectionately and gratefully praise You]; yes, I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord and highly to be praised; and His greatness is [so vast and deep as to be] unsearchable. One generation shall laud Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts. Psalm 145:1-4 AMP

If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:24)



Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment