Monday 14 November 2016

A new season

A new season is coming

As you read these scriptures and listen to these worship songs,
be expectant that God will speak to you.


I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. “When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” GOD’s Decree. Jeremiah 29:11-14a The Message

If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times)
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:24)
 


Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment