Wednesday 5 October 2016

Our Comforter



The Holy Spirit is ready to be your comforter today

As you read these scriptures and listen to these worship songs,be expectant that God will speak to you.
 

But the Comforter(Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]
John 14:26-27 AMP



Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment