Wednesday 24 August 2016

Our God is merciful



Our God abounds in mercy. 
He is merciful to us.

As you read this scripture and listen to the worship song, 
be expectant that God will speak to you.





But You, O Lord are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth. Psalm 86:15 AMP


Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place. Psalm 23:6 AMP


If you can’t quite believe that this scripture is true for your life, 
and your family’s life, (I have been in that place many times) 
ask God to help you come to place where you can believe it. (ref: Mark 9:24)




Worship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment